Auburn Computer Repair
It's just like a car - if you don’t make the effort to tune-up your PC, it will begin to run slower and start to have some problems. You may need Auburn Computer Repair!
Let a professional tune-up your computer system for peak performance and security. Our tune-up (on-site or in our shop) will make your computer run like it's brand new! Our services cover the flowing areas:
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting
- Update virus software and check for viruses*
- Uninstall unnecessary programs that may run in the background
- Delete “trash” and temporary files
- Remove unnecessary network settings
- Fine-tune display settings and set display to fit monitor window
- Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
- Dust Cleaning – The Deadliest Computer Disease
Support Auburn Computer Repair
AAA Computer Specialists provides full service and mobile repair on any existing computer and system problems. We specialize in Auburn computer repair.
We analyze, evaluate and troubleshoot most crashed systems and crashed hard drives and offer immediate service.
We offer first-rate servicing and repair of most PC-compatible makes and models, including laptops. Additionally, we offer complete service and repair on most software.
With fast, mobile service for the Auburn (Auburn computer repair), Federal Way, Puyallup and Tacoma areas, AAA Computer Specialists is all about helping you stay connected by keeping your computers and networks running at their best at all times. By using us, you are sure to get the quickest, most cost-effective solution to your computer hardware problems.
AAA Computer Specialists has been perfecting the art and science of making a slow computer run faster with a series of adjustments. In approximately one to two hours we can get your computer running faster at it's optimum speed.
Reliable Auburn Computer Repair, Service& Support
All of our services are available for an hourly rate.
Systems and Network Support including